Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mystery again

Remember when I posted a pic of my first ever Mystery quilt? You can read the post here. While cleaning out a cupboard with quilt stuff in it I came across this quilt. This was my second version of this quilt. See the flying geese at the top right corner? I have to finish assembling those and then add them as borders along with 4 friendship star blocks for the corners. Isn't amazing how different the quilt look with a different colour palette from the original one I made. Which one do you like better? Until next time .....

4 comments:

Myra said...

I think they are both great K! If you are finding you are not liking one, you can always pass it on to me!!! hehehehe 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow..this quilt is just so lovely...both versions are so nice but I think this one...look forward to seeing it completed...

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow..this quilt is just so lovely...both versions are so nice but I think this one...look forward to seeing it completed...

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

LOL Myra, I was thinking the same thing! :-) Great quilts QGB!! I love stars. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails