I decided to practice some more free motion on my frame this afternoon. Remember the last time
I posted about this? Almost 2 weeks ago! See that post here. Still having some thread breakage but that makes me practice rethreading the machine, which is okay. I'm curious if this problem will persist once I load a different quilt on the frame. I love affair with making loops still persisits, LOL!
My friend Myra is having a giveaway to celebrate her upcoming 200th post.
Visit her blog here. Don't forget to comment and tell her I sent ya, LOL! Be sure to check her blog tomorrow for her special tutorial too. Myra's got many tricks up her sleeves, she's so talented. Until next time .......
2 comments:
Thanks Kh! I have you down for 4 chances to win! Good Luck!
Happy stitchings girlfriend! 8-)
Some people find that changing thread helps. I had one spool of green that kept breaking and when I changed to a different spool I had no problem.
Post a Comment