Great big Texas hugs to you and your family. My heart aches for you all. To lose someone so very precious to so many people. May God wrap his arms around you and comfort you in your loss. Always, Bobbie
Huge hugs. this is not an easy time, but you are right, she is at peace and that is such a good thing to know. These next few days, know you are in out thoughts and prayers and that they will pass. Take the time you need to laugh and remember her, feel the good memories and share them with each other. Find comfort in knowing how much she was loved and remember her in that way. Enjoy the memories. Thank-you for letting us know. ((hugs))
Katherine, With sincere condolences in the passing of your mother. May you and yours be surrounded with the loving support and comfort of loved ones during this difficult time. With sympathy, Anna
I'm so very sorry to hear about your mum - i lost my mum about six weeks ago so i know how you are feeling - you are in my thoughts and am sending you a big hug.xxx
35 comments:
I'm so sorry for your loss...
I am so sorry.♥
I am so sorry. I pray the Lord will bring you and your family peace during the days ahead.
I am sorry for your loss.
Oh No!! So sorry to hear this !!
I'm so sorry Katherine. Your family is in my prayers. {{HUGS}}
So sorry for your loss - sending prayers your way - take care.
Great big Texas hugs to you and your family. My heart aches for you all. To lose someone so very precious to so many people. May God wrap his arms around you and comfort you in your loss.
Always,
Bobbie
So sorry to hear, Katherine. xoxo
May God's peace be with you as you face the coming days.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
I'm terribly sorry for your loss - keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.
Katherine, I am so sorry for your loss! You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I am sorry for your loss. Praying for you!
Heartfelt thoughts of sympathy Katherine, to lose your Mum must be devastating..
Lizzie
xxx
Oh Katherine I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'm sending you Gentle Hugs my friend....
Crispy
I am very sorry for your loss, and my best wishes come your way to you and your family.
Huge hugs. this is not an easy time, but you are right, she is at peace and that is such a good thing to know. These next few days, know you are in out thoughts and prayers and that they will pass.
Take the time you need to laugh and remember her, feel the good memories and share them with each other. Find comfort in knowing how much she was loved and remember her in that way. Enjoy the memories. Thank-you for letting us know. ((hugs))
so sorry Katherine.
So sorry to hear this Katherine.
Oh Katherine! {{hugs}} I'm so sorry. I've got you in my T&P's.
My sincerest condolences on your loss.
I'm so sorry.
Katherine,
With sincere condolences in the passing of your mother. May you and yours be surrounded with the loving support and comfort of loved ones during this difficult time.
With sympathy,
Anna
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.... thoughts and prayers are with you.
cindy
Tears for you - I am so terribly sorry sweetheart - you are in my prayers. I had so hoped she was getting better.
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. May she rest in peace.
Wishing you all the strenght you need and I know you need a lot. I'm sorry I missed your earlier posts about your mum.
All the best and a big hug
So sorry Katherine. Please know my prayers are with you this moment...Pam
So sorry Katherine. My thoughts are with you. xox
So sorry for your loss... may GOD bless you and your family during this time
I'm so very sorry to hear about your mum - i lost my mum about six weeks ago so i know how you are feeling - you are in my thoughts and am sending you a big hug.xxx
I am so very sorry to reqd of the loss of yoyr mother. barb from oceanwavesquilts.
Let the memories begin , for they are yours forever, bless you and your family.
I'm so sorry to read this.
Thinking of you.
Post a Comment