Hold onto your seats...
Wait for it...
Here it is...
Ta-Da!
Blizzard Bunch quilt top is completed!
Clap Clap Clap
And I'm doing my happy dance!
Seriously though, I'm so pleased how this has turned out. Any suggestions on how to quilt it? I'd like to get it done soon before winter is over, which in this part of Canada means early April...(yes I'll start hurling snow across the ocean to Australia to cool everyone right off now, lol)
Until next time .......
21 comments:
ooooooooooh I LOVE IT!!! clap clap clap!!!!!!!!! wooo hoooo good job girl!!!!
hmmm how to quilt it... what about a meandering around the whole quilt? But then I just started Free Motion quilting, so I am leading that way :)
I can't wait to get my first BOM package in the mail for my Hot Chocolate Snowman kit!
Quiltingly Yours
Andrea
OOOOOOO...I just LOVE it!!! I don't suppose you were considering having a giveaway and this would be the prize????? You could save yourself the trouble of quilting it. I'm sure many of us (myself included) would be happy to take it just as it is BEFORE quilting and give it a good home!!! :) Yup...clapping like crazy here because it's GREAT!!!
WOOHOO!!!! Clap,clap, clap!! I LOVE IT!! It looks awesome. It is so adorable. I have no idea how I would quilt it, but I love it still the same!! It is just too cute!!!
that is a wonderful quilt...I love the snowmen and how they are arranged on the quilt...
Absolutely gorgeous! I like Pat's idea about a giveaway . . .what are the chances of that? You did a great job and I'll need to be looking for this pattern soon - snowmen RULE! - Marlene
PS: Where is your Bunny Hill block? I'm waiting to see it! - M.
Congratulations! It's a really cute quilt!
I love it!!!!! Turned out wonderful. And finally us Wisconsonites haven't gotten hit by a storm! Seems they all have come through here this year. Hope you are all faring okay :o)
Well done! It turned out great. I can never decide how to quilt them either.
Yaaaaaaayy........well done. It looks fantastic. Quilting suggestion, how about big snow flakes?
In desperate need of some of your snow today. Low 40's for a week certainly saps any energy I have at the moment for stitching.
My idea is to send it to me for quilting and then I can forget to post it back to you.
I love it
Love and hugs Gina xxx
oh wow, its lovely, clever you! i think meandering sounds good onthe quilting front! not that i'm an expert!
am trying to imagine your happy dance!!!!
xx
FANTASTIC. Well done. You are the best. lol. Crongrats on finishing it. It looks great. It feels so good when you get things finished. Now quilting..... maybe all over stipple of swirls and stars.
That looks amazing! I'll have to keep looking at it and thinking cool thoughts :-)
How cool does that look! You would be immensely pleased with how it has turned out, looks sooooo fabulous!
No idea on quilting though.
hehehe Thanks for the cool off!
Bec xxx
Oh you must be so proud of yourself, you have done a wonderful job on the quilt. I enjoyed watching as it progressed to the finished item. No suggestions on how to finish. Please send some cold snow my way I am melting....LOL
Andrea
Applause...Applause...it's wonderful...Well Done!!!
You have been a busy lady. I haven't heard from you in a while, but I see that you are keeping creatively busy.
Hugs,
Micki
Woo Hoo!!! It looks terrific! Well Done, Cathy
WooHoo!! Well Done!! Wonderful!! Terrific!! It looks great!! Cathy
It looks great.It is a lovely quilt. What a wonderful feeling it must be.
love it love it love it..you did deserve a big CLAP CLAP CLAP,,, great job... I'll have to find this pattern,,too cute... happy stitching...and Im sure you will have this finished just wonderfully..
Post a Comment