Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Basket BOM

Here's yet another free BOM that I've come across from Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs. You can find the link here. The first block is so darn cute!I think I better tackle sorting my fabric by colour and tidying up my sewing area so I can get started on all these great projects.

Oh yeah, and my uh, UFOs too I suppose. Forgot about those for a few minutes, heh, heh, ahemmmmmmmmmm.
Until next time .......

5 comments:

Myra said...

Ya beat me on that one! Was going to post about it yesterday, but was sooooo very tired. I only had 4 hours sleep the night before, that is also why I wasn't at the club last night! Did you go? No show and tell? 8-/

Anne Marie said...

I love Anne Sutton and all her adorable creations!! I have so many projects that are sitting waiting to be finished, yet I really want to do this BOM. Maybe I will download the pattern and use it as motivation for completing all my UFO's!!!! One of which is her I Believe in Angels BOM!

Carole said...

Wow! I can understand why you're going bananas! lol So many challenges that you seem to be taking on! Thanks for posting about them!

wonderwoman said...

i will go and have a look at that one right now - i know what you mean about the UFOs - seem to getting more and more!

xx

Jossie said...

This BOM is a sweety. I finished the first block. Did it by hand with freezerpaper and sort of needle turn. It is my first attempt of doing this kind of applique.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails