Sunday, January 18, 2009

2 More BOMs and an Award x2

Edit: Micki also gave me this award. Thanks Micki! Go visit her blog; it's a great place to visit!

Andrea from Kimono's 'n' Quilts gave me this award:This is a Porteguese award and it means that my blog invests in and believes that blogging makes us close. Proximidade in Porteguese means vicinity or neighbourhood. The meaning of this award: This blog believes in and invests in proximity; nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.

It is too difficult for me to pick 8 people to give this award to so I hearby give this award to all my regular visitors/commenters. You know who you are!

Go have a look-see at Andrea's blog here, you'll have lots of fun. I also learned of 2 more free BOMs from her:

A Christmas Stitchery from Australian designer Gail Pan
and another stitchery BOM called Verandah ViewsIf you want to check out these 2 BOMs click on the icons in my sidebar.

Thanks again to Andrea for the award. I have met so many awesome people through blogging!

I did some sewing today assembling my Blizzard Bunch BOM but nothing to show yet. Maybe in a day or two. I'm very motivated to get this quilt top finished.

Until next time .......

6 comments:

Myra said...

Hey you! 8-)
Looking to check out the BOM called Verandah Views, but you don't have the icon or link in your sidebar...?
Sounds like you are making good gains in your blizzard bunch! 8-)

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Good Evening :) Can't ewait to see the new blocks you have been working on. Machine went to the Drs today so still doing hand sewing..
(((ANDREA)))

Gina said...

I love the look of the Verandah Viwes BOM. I might have to do that one.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Comfort Cove Designs said...

I really would love to make this BOM. From what site did you find this BOM? I just love snowmen and it would be a cute quilt to curl up under during the long winter months!!!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

wonderwoman said...

thanks for the BOMs - i just love the look of the second one, so am gonna pop over now!

Micki said...

The BOM is wonderful! Check out my blog...I gave you an award.
Micki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails