Monday, January 5, 2009

Another Challenge

Today I decided to join another challenge, this one offered at p.s. i quilt (hi Rachel!). This idea originally came from designer Pat Sloan, who's made a quilt like this and has written about it in one of her books. All it takes are fabric pieces 1" x 10", 365 of them. See Rachel's post here for a full explanation. Sign up for this challenge ends January 7th. I just love challenges, can you tell? LOL Until next time .......

2 comments:

northernknitter said...

Hi there! I signed up for the challenge - see you Wed. evening - Y

Myra said...

Wow! Y signed up for it!!! 8-)
Thanks for more info and another link to consider... Sounds simple enough... I seem to be taking on tooooo much, so I shall think about this... 8-)
See you Wed eve too! 8-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails