You've got to check out the pics of all the January blocks from Ellie's Country Calender free BOM. Go
here to the photo gallery and click on the Country Calender pics. My block is one of the ones pictured :^)

It's fun and inspiring to see all the different blocks. Maybe now you'll be tempted to join in the fun, hehehe .......
Until next time.......
2 comments:
Wow! Quite a few made hey!?! There are 2 there with a very neat kind of sleeve for hanging... will have to try that sometime! Thanks for linking me there... 8-)
oh how I love that I was able to click on your snowman and make him MUCH bigger! :) It answered my question... I thought those were snowflakes I saw on the WOW fabric ;) cute. I did save this pattern and do plan to trace him out soon...
I think this is the cutest little project. :)
Love from Texas! ~bonnie
Post a Comment