Thursday, January 1, 2009

Movie Mania

Happy New Year! We've spent New Year's Eve night and New Year's Day watching movies. Movies watched include:

Wall-E27 DressesBurn After ReadingMamma Mia
Tropic Thunder
My favourite movie of the bunch? It's a tie between 2 of them. Which ones you ask??



27 Dresses

and

Mamma Mia



I'm going to be singing Abba songs in my sleep tonight, too funny, LOL
Until next time .......

7 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

happy new year! how was burn after reading? i've heard mixed reviews and am hesitant to rent it

Joyce said...

I am a big ABBA fan so I think I'll have to go out and rent that movie. I was wondering if it was any good.

Pat said...

We watched Wall-E and I was bored by it. I had expected it to be much different. I have Mamma Mia and will watch that one soon. Saw 27 dresses and found it terrific! Maybe I'll have the same "tie" you had...between 27 Dresses and Mamma Mia!

Comfort Cove Designs said...

I loved Mamma Mia!!! I also loved Walle!!!!

Happy New Year to you and your family! May it be filled with good health, happiness and of course LOTS of quilting!!! :)

Comfort Cove Designs said...

Mamma Mia.. here I go again.. !! :)

Yep I was singing many of them too after watching that movie!!

Anne Marie said...

Just discovered your blog and have enjoyed reading!!! Mama Mia was purchased for my 9yo DD and we have watched and danced non stop for two weeks, we even bought the CD and now everyone has it on their mp3 players!!! Pretty soon we will be wearing sequined jumpsuits with platform shoes!!! Will visit again...

Myra said...

Yup!! I guessed those two movies before reading on! 8-)
I'm thinking that each of your family members picked a movie for the occasion? 8-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails