Friday, January 30, 2009

Bag, Finish and an Award

Sarah from Sarah's Prim Treasures is celebrating her blogaversary and has given us all a present! It's a bag pattern! Wasn't that nice of her?? Click here for the link to her blog.Thank you to everyone who commented on the bag my DD made for me and also on my Blizzard Bunch quilt top that I just finished! Your encouragement motivated me to finish it a lot quicker than I normally would have so a huge thank you to you all!

Here's my finish for January...
It's a UFO from Quilt Canada 2004 from a workshop I took with the ever delightful Kathleen Bissett. One of her most famous patterns is called Magic Tiles. I love the look of stained glass, don't you?

Thanks to Andrea for giving me another award...
I'm spreading the love to everyone out there in blogland that's a regular reader of my blog!

I'm going to a workshop tomorrow so I better go pack up my sewing machine and all my supplies. Hopefully I'll have some pics to post later this weekend from the workshop. Until next time.......

5 comments:

Gina said...

Lov ethe stained glass block. It would look great for a load of them to be made up into a quilt, maybe with a multi coloured batik behind the 'leading'.
It's no good I'm going to have to go on EQ to design one.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Pat said...

Have fun at your workshop today...can't wait to hear all about it!

Ruth's Place said...

Lovely stained glass quilt! Congrats on both your finishes.

wonderwoman said...

thanks for the passing on of the bag pattern - am gonna head over there now - you can never have too many bags! hope you have a great class!

xx

Sara said...

I love the stained glass block, I don't know that I could ever get one to look that good! Curves scare me! LOL! Have fun at the workshop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails