Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Please for my Mum
If you are a praying sort of person please pray for my mum. My dad and I just sent her off to the hosptial by ambulance due to her emphysema. We've never had to do this before for her.
17 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Many, many prayers for your dear mother and your family.
I will. I know how you feel. We had to send my mom via ambulance a few months ago because of her reaction to her chemo. Scary - but you have to know she is where she has to be to get better. That's what my sister kept telling me.
Sending you and yours positive thoughts. Your mom has gone to get help to feel better- it is hard to see our loved ones struggling. Hang in there- you and your dad will give her lots of support to help make her well. Regards, Anna
17 comments:
Many, many prayers for your dear mother and your family.
Hugs,
Bobbie
I'll send good thoughts your way. I hope everything will be all right.
I will. I know how you feel. We had to send my mom via ambulance a few months ago because of her reaction to her chemo. Scary - but you have to know she is where she has to be to get better. That's what my sister kept telling me.
Done and done - have been through it myself, know the anxiety. Be well & be assured of many prayers from all over the place...
Hope everything goes well with your Mom. She will be in my prayers.
My prayers goes to your mum, to you and your dad ! Hugs
Prayers for your mom and you! {Hugs}
Sending you and yours positive thoughts. Your mom has gone to get help to feel better- it is hard to see our loved ones struggling.
Hang in there- you and your dad will give her lots of support to help make her well. Regards,
Anna
Many prayers for your mother and your
family.
I'll be thinking of you and your mum and hope all turns out well. All the best!!
Praying right now sweetheart - update us when you can....
My thoughts are with your QGB....
Prayers are heading up my friend. I hope some extra treatment will clear things up a bit for her!!
Crispy
Still thinking about you and your family K!! Good thoughts and prayers going your way...
Take care!
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
cindy
May the healing hand of the risen Christ abide with you and your family from this day on.
Hi qgb, my thoughts and prayers for your mom. i went through the very same illness with my mom years ago!
i hope she is doing much better today. Hugs, barb From Ocean waves quilts.
Post a Comment