Here's a bit of eye candy for you to admire
Oops not that kind of candy, I meant the quilty kind, LOL!
Here's a project my friend J was working on at a retreat in April. Here it is in it's early stages
and here's the top all pieced together. The fabric looks like suede doesn't it but of course it's 100% cotton. It is a Gee's Bend pattern I believe. Gorgeous isn't it? Until next time...

2 comments:
For an old pattern it really has a modern look....beautiful :0)
Crispy
Hi Katherine.
I am no farther ahead than what the pic shows. I'm planning on piecing the back as well and that has put me in a "stall pattern"!
I have to tell you that I am really excited to be going to hear some of the ladies from Gees Bend talk about their history and style of quilts.....happening in Vancouver in October.
Maiwa on Granville Island is also having them give a 2 day course which I managed to get in to. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment