I love it when the mailman brings mail goodness to my house. I guess you want to know what I got right?
Well you know I have enjoyed the previous Designer Mystery BOM from Fat Quarter Shop and when they announced that the new BOM would feature Fig Tree fabric I was really excited! Of course I signed up, LOL.
Here's the first month installment. The finishing kit and backing fabric arrived at the same time. Once things settle down with my mum being in the hospital (day 12 in the ICU today) I'm going to sew up this block as soon as I can.
Until next time...
4 comments:
I'm still praying!
How fun to have a new project just waiting for your to get started. I hope you Mom has been showing some improvement!!
Crispy
With all you have going on, it's nice to get something that give you a lift in the mail!!! Prayers to you and your family, Mom especially ((hugs)) and I hope she is doing well. And keeps doing well!!
Have a great thursday, and enjoy the weekend.
Holding
Letterbox surprises are good you never know when and what will be delivered.
Post a Comment