The new season (season 5) of "House" starts tonight on TV. I just love Hugh Laurie, especially when he talks with his 'real' British accent. LOL So that's what I'll be doing tonight, watching TV. If you're not familiar with this TV show then go here and read all about it! Over the years I've seen Hugh in various shows with his buddy Stephen Fry including the show 'Blackadder' and they just make me laugh! I think I was influenced by the older members of my family that watched Monty Python when I was a kid and thus exposed me to British humour. Need I say more? LOL I just love to laugh...a lot!Until next time ......
4 comments:
I like watching House once in a while... depends on my mood what I will watch... 8-)
Enjoy!
Hugh Laurie is also one of my favourites! My kids also love him and for a while they have thought that he was a real doctor and wanted me to take them to see Dr House if they got hurt or were feeling sick!
Bec xxx
I am addicted to House! Lately one of the cable channels has had House marathons and I can't pry myself away from the TV. Luckily, I've got applique pices to prep so I don't feel TOO guilty.
Speaking of Stephen Fry have you seen QI - Quite Interesting. Hugh Laurie makes a guest appearance or two. It's very funny, rather irreverant comedy from the BBC
Post a Comment