This quilt is called "Rover Jump Over" and
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Quilt Show
Here's another installment of quilt show pics from last weekend's ISQSC in Fargo ND. I did mention before that I took a lot of pics! Coming up are 3 very different quilts. Hope you enjoy!
This quilt is called "Rover Jump Over" and
you can't help but wonder which dog is going to jump the fence to get the bone!
The dogs' ears are 3 dimensional, very kewl. Aren't these dogs adorable?
Next up is a quilt called "Precocious Parrots" where all those hexagons are from one fabric! Very neat effect and I like the parrot in the lower left corner. Click on the pic for a closer look.
The last pic today is a quilt called "Bella Hella" which was inspired by an Italian tile floor.
The quilter also says it was a challenge to sew the pieced rings together and I wonder how she did it. I think she did a marvelous job. Quilters and their quilts never cease to amaze and inspire me. Until next time .......
This quilt is called "Rover Jump Over" and
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I LOVE that dog quilt! That is too cute!
Love the Hexagon Quilt! Probably all made with parrots hey? Joyce should see that one!... I know she probably will... 8-)
The one at the bottom is awesome!
What fabulous quilts. Thanks for sharing the eye candy.
Fabulous quilts.
I've got the pattern for that last qult but haven't plucked up the courage to attempt it yet.
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Isn't it amazing what people create. They are all so different to anything I've seen.
PS. How did you go with the cake?
That circular quilt is amazing! I would never have the patience for something that intricate.
Thanks for sharing!! The parrot one was very impressive! Cathy
I was very interested to see the hexagon quilt since I'm in the middle of one. I might take an idea from the parrot and applique some of the flowers from the original fabirc on mine. Love the dogs too!
Post a Comment