Thursday, September 11, 2008
Stitch Regulator
Today the Stitch Regulator and I bonded for a couple of hours while I was installing it.
First I started to install it wrong (I was using the instructions for a wooden frame NOT the NG frame) so thankfully I caught the error in time and I had to start over.
That's what I get for not throughly reading the instructions. Yikes! Anyway it's installed correctly now and I plugged it in and it works Yay!
So off to sew now, right? Wrong!
Lunch and then time to walk the dog. Then the allergy gremlins came calling and insisted I have a nap. I just couldn't keep my eyes open. So there went the rest of the afternoon. Then I was out all evening including supper at my favorite Italian restaurant for pizza, yummy. So I'll play tomorrow. In the meantime enjoy these pics of the frame and machine. Until next time .......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh boy~ it looks like you are ready to play!! :-) Have fun!
That looks soooo go. Now rested, clear head, you will be going great guns. Cant wait to so the progress.
Kez xxx
Post a Comment