Tuesday, September 2, 2008

From Marlene

I've been tagged by Marlene, visit her blog here.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.





Here's a pic for you to look at while I ponder these questions. I made this tablerunner for my mum a few years back. It currently resides on the dining room table at my parent's house.



Here's 6 random things about myself...

1. I'm violently allergic to fish, mushrooms and shellfish.

2. In spite of my above mentioned allergies I love absolutely everything about spending time in the ocean; snorkelling, swimming and body-surfing.

3. I was a fraternal twin. Unfortunately she (my twin) didn't make it.

4. I was born 12 weeks premature when my mum was 28 weeks pregnant (6 months). An incubator was my home for the first 2.5 months of my life. I came home from the hospital on Halloween!

5. I learned how to quilt in 1995 (I think? or was it 1994?)

6. I don't know how to do free-motion quilting on my Pfaff 2056.

Okay so now I have to name 6 people to tag, in no particular order....


1. Micki
2. Dale
3. Barb
4. Pat
5. Bec
6. Dot

Until next time .....

5 comments:

Myra said...

Well K, you are faster than me at this! Mine is starting to look like a novel!!! I am stumped as to who to tag now...

Micki said...

I liked being tagged like that...enjoyed your blog. I will have to tag you one time and surprise you. We are heading to bed now, but what a lovely surprise!
Micki

Sipiweske Quilts said...

Wow, you don't waste any time! It took me days, days and more days. Did you know that blogger does not save the links to other blogs in the draft format? I found out that I needed to research everyone's information twice - of course I had thrown out the LIST that I had made the first time! So much for my lists. Way to go - you put me to shame! - Marlene

Myra said...

I just checked out a few of the gal's blogs that you have listed! Impressive! You've been keeping them a secret I think? LOL! 8-)

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Your runner is very pretty. love reading the tags people write.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails