Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Got Mail

I'm so excited what the mailman brought for me today .......
The pattern for "Nice People Nice Things" has arrived! B1 and B2 are excited because the pattern comes from Australia (their homeland). It's written by Helen Stubbing who is also the mastermind behind the Stitcher's Angel swap. You can visit Helen's blog here. I've also joined a group of gals (see the Nice People Nice Things quilt on my sidebar) where we support and encourage each other to get this project done.

Remember these FQs that I wrote about here ? These are the fabrics that I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to use for this project. I still need to select some background fabric and some embroidery floss. This is the first time I've done an Australian stitchery/quilt so I'm quite excited to see how this will turn out. Until next time ...

5 comments:

Myra said...

Love the bananas in pajamas K! Nice touch!! 8-)
Great! Your package came! Bring it tomorrow night for us to have a look-see at ok!? Those fat quarters will be great for it!!!
And thanks for the heads up on my win of the Dancing Flowers pattern on Helena's Blog "Syverkstan"! I'm so excited about that now! Wow! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Anonymous said...

Those fabrics are PERFECTTTTT! See ya over on the NPNT blog :o)

em's scrapbag said...

I love that fabric by Moda. Your quilt is going to be beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hy QGB, that is going to be absolutely beautiful!!! I love the colors that you chose as well. Barb

Karen said...

Those fat quarters should work well with Nice People stitcheries.
I see that you are fairly new to blogging. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.
Those bananas are COOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails