Thursday, September 25, 2008

ER

The last season (#15) of ER debuts tonight. Are you going to watch it? I am! I've watched this show from the beginning (it debuted Sept. 19, 1994) and I was instantly hooked. If you want to learn more click on this link. Now you know what I'll be doing tonight at 9 pm !


But before ER one must watch Grey's Anatomy at 8 pm. Season 5 starts tonight. Click here if you want more info on the show. Thursday evenings in front of the TV is a good time to do some of my knitting. Earlier this year my friend Y (who also quilts) took me under her wing and became my knitting mentor. She's very patient with me :^)

One day I just might post a photo of my afghan, it depends how it turns out, LOL. I have a long way to go with it. I'm a slow knitter. Now with the cooler fall weather I feel like knitting again. I don't think I've touched my knitting since early in May. Yikes! Will I remember how to knit? Until next time .......

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I'm too squeamish to watch hospital dramas. I seldom watch tv (except for Corner Gas) and would rather read. Then I chose the time, place and subject. Good luck with the afgan.

Myra said...

I don't watch those shows, but I caught the beginning of ER before my channel change...OH my!!! I can't watch that stuff!
I had forgotten about your knitting! Good to hear you are at it again! How many blocks have you done on it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails