Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Got Mail

Look at what came in the mail today! A box from the Fat Quarter Shop in Texas. You can visit the webite here.

I joined the Moda FQ club from FQS. I asked them to send me August's FQs first. So here it is, Portugal by April Cornell. It's so pretty.









Next is the September installment which is Wildflower Serenade by Kansas Trouble Quilters. I really like the print that you see that third from the bottom, it's got flowers inside circles.

So what am I going to do with these FQs? I haven't a clue at the moment but I couldn't resist! I think I'll just drool over them for a while as I finish up some UFOs and practice on my frame. Haven't had a chance to practice on my frame since Saturday afternoon. Good thing the frame isn't going anywhere! LOL
Until next time .......

5 comments:

Sipiweske Quilts said...

Aren't the fabrics great! I like the way they send them because I can't stand having my fat quarters flat like that . . . I need to immediately head down to the ironing board and press them all and then refold them into neat little fat 1/4 stacks. I get to handle them all at least once before they go into the stack that sits on my table just waiting for their turn to be used. Have fun! Can't wait to see what YOU do with the fabrics! - Marlene

Myra said...

Oooooooooo yummy fabrics K!!! I will have to check that site out!!!
Here is a hint for you, if you know how to turn your flash off on your camera, and take the photo close to a window, but not in the sunlight, you get a better photo...no glare. Try it a couple times and see if this works for you...Just a thought! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Cathy said...

Oh yes...this is so tempting!!! Dont you love recieving things in the post!!! The fat 1/4's are yum...really love the Kansas Troubles one!! Cathyx

Anne K. said...

Yay! New fabrics in the mail are a guaranteed day-brightener. Yours are lovely!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I also do these great way to build up the stash...they are lovely, so what are you going to do...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails