Today we had our second mini-retreat day from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Lots of fun with lots of visiting, eating and some sewing/quilting! There was 14 ( I think) of us this time. Now for some pics. This is DU's bargello quilt that all done, quilted and bound. She used batik fabrics that are so pretty.
Below is MM's
Next is CD's creation,
This is Myra's finished wallhanging for the front enty of her home. It's so pretty in person. She worked like crazy during the morning to finish hand sewing the binding to the back before she had to leave at noon. Good job Myra!
fabric. Click on the pic for a closer look. The black fabric is wool with pretty blue and green flowers stitched on and the green on the bottom of the bag is a fine cordoroy with an embossed floral pattern on it. DD has also made a lot of bags since I've known her.
So what did I work on ? Tune in tomorrow and I'll show you!
Until next time .......
4 comments:
Thanks K! It's hanging on my wall already...for 3 hours!!! LOL!
DL's bag turned out great hey! Love it! And DD's bag looks great too!!! I love that black fabric that she was using!
Happy stitchings with your snowmen! Oops! Cats out of the bag now! 8-)
Happy stitchings!
Looks like there was a lot of work done, very nice...
Lots of terrific things to look at...Looking forward to seeing your work tomorrow!! Cathy
That black & blue bag really is fantastic. Wow. :-)
I love the little dragon critter on it! :-)
Post a Comment