Isn't it amazing how that works!
On the quilty front I have cut out some muslin for backing and for the front of my practice first quilt. I've also got some Warm & Natural batting ready to go too. All three layers have now been loaded onto the frame. That's it for tonight. I had to level the frame before loading and it took forever! Next up is to wind some bobbins and thread the Grand Quilter, and put it in place on the frame. Then I can finish with putting the 3 layers onto the take-up bar and start quilting. I'm excited! Until next time .......
3 comments:
Wow...the hair looks lovely...and good luck with the quilting tonight..
Woohoo! You've loaded your frame!!! Get going! Get going on it! Go play!!! 8-)
I've always wanted to wear my hair just like that! Unfortunately, mine is way too thin for that style. :( blessings, marlene
Post a Comment