Friday, September 26, 2008

Virtual Retreat

If you're interested in learning how to make quilt labels or how to make your quilt labels more special check out designer Pat Sloan's blog today (yes today as in right now!) because she's having a virtual retreat on label making. How kewl is that? But before you go on your merry way take a look at some of the goodies I have from Pat. See those two floral fabrics in the bottom of the pic? I've had those fabrics for several years and I can't bear to cut them. Does anyone else have that problem?
Until next time .......

3 comments:

Myra said...

Can anyone follow along, or do you have to sign up to see the tutes?
I just checked out her blog. Neat stuff!
Hope you are feeling somewhat better... 8-)
My back is better this morn, but the knees are still a problem...
Happy stitching...knitting!

Joyce said...

I saw that but am too busy this weekend to follow along. I definitely need labels though.

Micki said...

You reminded meto go to the Virtual Retreat. Thanks! Piece O'Cake sent me an email, and I almost forgot. It is cool! I hope I win! Thanks again for the thumbs up.
Micki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails