Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged again

I got tagged again! This time by Micki. Visit her blog here, it's a lot of fun to read!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Alright, so 6 random things about me coming up...

1. I am the youngest child in my family.
2. I am an avid fan of the TV show "Project Runway"
3. I think Johnny Depp is drop-dead gorgeous.
4. I eat food on my plate separately, meat first then potatoes then veggies.
5. I would like to go to Australia and New Zealand one day.
6. I have worked as a lifeguard.

So now I have to tag 6 people, in no particular order...
1. Marlene
2. Marc
3. Judy
4. crazy'bout quilts
5. Wendy
6. Carole

So now it's time to play with my sewing machine and frame now until it's time for my quilting get-together tonight. Until next time .......

2 comments:

Micki said...

Glad you got tagged by me?
Hope you are having a great day!
MickiLOL

Myra said...

Thank you for not tagging me... 8-)
Hope you are feeling better today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails