Thursday, October 29, 2009

October Finishes!

Here are my finishes for OPAM and Charming Girls' Quilt Club for the month of October. It was a productive month :^)

First up is the fourth block of Fat Quarter Shop's Designer Mystery BOM #2
Next is an old UFO called Daffodils that needed borders added and then quilted and bound.
Last but not least is my September Schnibbles quilt top Winter White all done.
Phew! What a month! Oh yeah I also got the Thanksgiving quilt 'Images of Fall' entirely completed as well as 'Gobble Gobble' quilt top. Pics of them here
My sewing machine and I spent a lot of time together this month :^)
Until next time...

20 comments:

Jilly's Space said...

Good Stuff! Must feel so good...I have been neglecting my poor sewing machine. I want to be productive too..I will try for November! :-)

Kate said...

You're getting there!

Pat said...

WOW...very productive month for you!!! Loved what you got accomplished. HEY...maybe this has been said before, but what pattern is that quilt on the header of your blog? I really like it and would maybe try to make something like that.

Lise said...

wow, you have really been a buzy bee... and the accomplishments wow... I'll have to get myself out of my mess and start to finish mine also.... thanks for the inspirations...

Michelle said...

Wow! All of it is nice...especially the Daffodils quilt - I love it! And the Schnibbles top turn out great!

Allie said...

Did you sleep AT ALL this month? What a great bunch of finishes - love the daffodil especially! Great job!

Jocelyn said...

I love the colors in your Schnibbles! You have been a busy bee :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes...you have been indeed busy...fantastic shares!

Carol said...

Great finishes! I'm clapping, clapping, clapping for you! YIPPEE!

Joyce said...

You've been busy! Beautiful work.

Dee said...

I...am...in...awe!
Congratulations on all the finishes!

Crispy said...

Wow you have been productive this month Katherine. How large are the snibbles quilts? I love the daffodil piece.

Crispy

joan said...

Those are gorgoeus! Great October finishes! Looking forward to seeing you November projects.
Happy Sewing,

em's scrapbag said...

Congrats on your finishes. They are beautiful. Have fun at your retreat this weekend.

Gina said...

Love the daffodils, but I would seeing as they are the national flower of Wales

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Barb said...

Great job on finishing up your projects! I am going up to sew right now!

Rachel said...

Ohhhh that Winter White quilt is gorgeous! Lucky you to be spending so much time with your machine; you've been so productive!

Karen said...

Hurray on the finishes! I just finished my last project about an hour ago. Will be posting tomorrow.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Great finishes! Whoohoo you sew girl!! :-))

Dena said...

Great way to end the month. Nice job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails