Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadian friends new and old out there in blogland. I'm celebrating with a finished Gobble Gobble quilt; the pattern and fabric is by Sandy Gervais. A few days ago in this post, I challenged myself to finish one of these 2 quilts in time for today, to celebrate Thanksgiving. Here's what I accomplished...
This one is called 'Images of Fall' is all done
and this one, called Gobble Gobble is ready to be quilted on my NG Frame and the binding is all made ready to go on once the quilting is done.
I'm pretty pleased with my results. Now on to finish my goals for October for OPAM and CGQC. Until next time...

14 comments:

Pat said...

Very nice quilt....Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Sipiweske Quilts said...

You are so organized! My little stack of gobble gobble will wait until next year now . . . love those colors though. Your quilts look fantastic and I'm so jealous that you have some hanging for this Thanksgiving weekend! Oh, well Halloween is next . . .

joan said...

Happy Thanksgiving...
Those projects are gorgeous♥♥♥

Crispy said...

Hooray!! I knew you could do it!! They are both just wonderful!!

Crispy

Michelle said...

They look great! You did good!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Allie said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Congratulations on your wonderful finish - love them both!

Dena said...

Congratulations on your success. Nice job!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Great projects! You have certainly been busy! Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family! :-)

Margaret said...

You have to be happy with that quilt

em's scrapbag said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I love your Thanksgiving quilts. Good job on a finish.

Cora said...

Love your Thanksgiving quilts and your blog too! Thanks for visiting mine.

Micki said...

Your Thanksgiving quilt is just lovely! Happy Thanksgiving!
Micki

Myra said...

Looking good K! Did you do applique there, or is it from panels?
I love Fall colors... 8-)

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh Katherine -- both of those quilts are SO CUTE! Very nice job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails