Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Love Shoes!

The members of the Charming Girls Quilt Club have been tagged and it's all about shoes! I love shoes, but I have to pick the one style that suits me the best.


I think the shoe that describes me best is the sneaker in the middle of the bottom row. I am definitely young at heart. After all I do have 2 characters from a beloved Australian Children's TV show as my mascots, LOL. What shoe would you be? Leave me a comment, I love reading them! Until next time...

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Well... I'd like to think I'm the sophisticated one, or the classy one, or even the sexy one. But truth be told, I'm probably the practical one. sigh.

That was cute, though.

Myra said...

If it goes by what I wear on my feet, then I'm the slip on sandal,"the hippie".
If I go by what I think then I'm the high boot "the practical one".

Joyful Quilter said...

Alas, at this time in my life I am the practical one. Although 20 years ago, look out babe, I was the sexy one. LOL

joan said...

Love your shoe...thanks for sharing.

Crispy said...

I'm with you, the young at heart one. Tennis shoes go very well with my favorite style of dress, jeans and a T. I own on pair of black dress shoes that are very practical and not even shown LOL. But if truth be told, I'd rather be bare foot.

Crispy

Joyce said...

Interesting. I'd probably be the Hippie one or the practical one.

Anonymous said...

Oh...I'm top left..slip on sandal..that's me!

Allie said...

Young at heart, of course! I'll never grow up.

Margaret said...

I am going to take twentone years off my life and say the Classy one. Now at nearly 71 the arthritic ankles wont allow the tailored look, so its the low heel for me. When ever I tried on a dress I always stood up on my toes to see what it would lokk like in high heels .

Micki said...

I'd be the cute one for sure....Love the pink shoes.
Micki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails