Here's some pics from the quilt show last weekend in Fargo ND.
Remember to click on each pic to enlarge it to get a better look.
This is a close up of one of the blocks in the first quilt pictured.
Remember to click on each pic to enlarge it to get a better look.
10 comments:
Wow I love to see quilts from quilt shows. It's always so much fun.
I like them all but think my two favorites are the one with all the squares of fruits and veggies and also the one with the little rabbits and chicks. Thanks for posting these....fun to look at them!
Great eye candy! Thanks! :-)
Great pics!!!!
My favorite is the basket applique quilt. Looks like it was a lot of work.
What a lovely quilt show. Thank you for sharing.
What a beautiful show. I love all your pictures, but I think I like the basket applique best. I have that pattern but have been afraid to try it. Thanks for sharing and giving me inspiration.
Lovely!
Awesome photos K! Looks like a great showing it was! 8-)
So many beutyful quilt .....Thank you !
Post a Comment