Last night was our weekly quilting get-together and there was some Show and Tell, yay! Click on each pic for a closer look-see.
First up is an Attic Windows quilt that D made for a sample for

a class she's teaching. I like the idea of using a pretty floral print in the centre of each block.
Here's a batik quilt that D is working on, she loves the colour blue!

Here's a quilt that L made for her GS, this is only the top half that's pictured, it's huge!

And here's a hat that L also made but being modeled by a very shy V, LOL

Do you remember a post I made about 2 cat quilts that we helped J make to give to her friend as a surprise gift after her house burnt down? read about it
here. Anyhow J brought one of the finished quilts yesterday.

Here's a closeup of the only orange tabby in the quilt, named Rusty. Don't you love his quilted tail and his quilted face?

And in each corner of the quilt is a mouse! How cute is that! LOL

Until next time...
7 comments:
I always like your show and tell photos. I do recall when you were all making cats......the quilt top is WONDERFUL!!!
What a great show and tell
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Great eye candy this morning!! Thanks for sharing your groups projects :0)
Crispy
Ah that V! lol! Love her! 8-)
Great quilts! I love the kitty quilt with all the detail.
I love show and tell..glad I didn't miss it!
I like the Attic Windows and the cat quilt is cute too.
Post a Comment