Sunday, October 25, 2009

And the Winner is...

The deadline for entering the giveaway has passed so it's time to annoounce the winner of my 300th post giveaway!
So who's the lucky person who gets this gorgeous quilt top made by me with fabrics from Kaye England's Benartex line called Spice Market?

I used the true random number generator from Random.Org

and the winner is...

number 56

who is Michelle (her blog is L7 Quilt Co).

Hooray! Woot Woot! Yippee! Congratulations to the winner!!!

Please email me your snail mail address asap Michelle so I can mail you your prize. There may be some other goodies, you'll just have to wait and see :^)
Thanks to everyone who entered :^) Until next time...

10 comments:

Michelle said...

WHOOOO HOOOOO! Thank you for a great giveaway!

Myra said...

Congrats to Michelle on her wonderful win!!! And thank you K for hosting a giveaway! 8-)

Allie said...

Congrats Michelle!!!!!!! Thanks for a great give-away!

Pat said...

Congratulations to Michelle! She is lucky to get that nice prize!

Four O'Clock Quilt Company said...

Wow, congratulations on a great giveaway! I wish I would have entered! :)

Searchfamilies said...

Congratulations Michelle
Hugs Janice

Micki said...

Congrats to Michelle!
Micki

Crispy said...

Congradulations Michelle!!!!

Crispy

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congrat's to Michelle! :-) And congrat's to you too QGB on 300 posts!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Congrats Michelle! Such a great prize -- a Katherine original! Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails