Sunday, October 4, 2009

Doing My Part

As I'm sure most, if not all of you have heard about the horrific accident that fellow blogger Terry of Terry's Treasures DH suffered recently at his workplace. Laurie of A Yankee Quilter quickly decided to put together a quilt for Terry.If you're interested in helping out click on the pic and that'll take you to the exact post you need to read on Laurie's blog.Now I'm off to sew up a block for this quilt for Terry. After that I'll decide what I want to accomplish for this month for OPAM and CGQC. Until next time...

5 comments:

Crispy said...

I just finished my block for Terry. I'll be blogging about it in a little while.

Crispy

Sara said...

I just heard about Terry's husband and I am going to get over there and join the cause! I feel so bad for her, she is such a sweet lady and her kids are great!

Looks like you had a great time at the quilt show!

Allie said...

I finished my block a little while ago. I hope we get enough blocks for a quilt for each of them.

~Laurie~ said...

Thank you for posting about this!
laurie

Myra said...

Wow! I've just read what Terry's family have been going through! My gosh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails