It's time for the ninth installment of the Saturday Sampler series. Check back here for the first installment if you want to read it from the very beginning.
I'm posting this in advance so you can read it while I'm away at my quilt retreat. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone after I get back on Monday. I'm also hoping to have tons of pics from the retreat to share with you as well. If you're celebrating Halloween today don't eat too much chocolate and candy otherwise you won't be up to sewing tomorrow! LOL
Until next time...
4 comments:
Hoping you have the best time at the retreat...lots of laughs, lots of learning...lots of teaching and lots of fun!
Enjoy!
Lot's of work going into your blocks, they look great!
Have a super weekend at your retreat!!
I love this block too. My kinda block....lots of pieces.
Crispy
I like that one a LOT! Hope you're having a great time!
Post a Comment