Thursday, September 18, 2008

Off to ISQSC

A group of us are on our way down to Fargo, ND to attend the annual quilt show and conference put on by the Quilters' Guild of North Dakota. Info about it can be found here. I'm looking forward to my workshop and seeing the quilt show itself as well as seeing all the goodies the vendors have for sale. We'll see how much damage I do to my wallet, lol. I plan on taking lots of pictures too. Check back next week to see the pics. Until next time .....

5 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Sounds like a great trip! Have fun!

Joyce said...

Lucky you. I am thinking of going but not sure.

Myra said...

Good, safe travel K and company...Hope you all have/had a good time! I will be going to the Pine Ridge Quilt Show Friday...

Carole said...

Have a great time!

Cathy said...

Hope you had a great time!!! I would love to attend somehing like that!!! Very Cool!! Cathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails