Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Pics

I have to share more pics of the ISQSC in Fargo ND this past weekend.

I liked this quilt, I found it appealing to my eyes. Nice applique, eh? I liked the colours used in this quilt. Unusual combo but it works! The quilt is called Jacobean Pineapple Star. Click on the pic (yes you must) for a closer look. I have a soft spot for Jacobean applique quilts. Look at these close-up pics of the applique. Click on the photos for an even closer look at this gorgeous applique. I have made 4 Jacobean blocks and I love how they look. The blocks need to be sashed and borders put on. One day I'll post them on the blog. And yes it's on my UFO list in the sidebar!

Last but not least is a pic of a pattern called Mexican Star. Again, I liked the colours used in this quilt. Click on the pic for a closer look at the gorgeous background fabric used in this quilt. That's it for today's installment. Keep checking back for more pics throughout the week. Until next time .......

5 comments:

Micki said...

The quilt show sounded wonderful and I can't wait to see your Jacobean applqiued blocks. I have tons of Jacobean designs to machine embroider, and they are beautiful.

Micki

Myra said...

Love the quilts K! Wow! I may have to tag along South with you all... 8-)
You puppy of the day is a Pug...awwwwwe......
Later....

Val said...

I love all of the quilts. Just beautiful. I also love your blog.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous quilts! Love the colours in that first one!! Cathy

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

QGB...what lovely photos thanks so much for sharing, you must be so motivated at the moment..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails