Monday, September 8, 2008

Migraine & Excitement

As you can see from my punky mood I've been headachey, actually I had a migraine last night that kept me up until 4 am. Not good when we all have to be up by 8 am. Residual pain from the migraine lasted until well this afternoon. But then things improved quite a lot. I finished fusing a block from my Blizzard Bunch BOM. Isn't it cute? I have to machine applique around all the shapes and embroider the eyes and mouth on the snowman. Take a look .....

Then my neighbour came over to help me fix the 2 broken feet on my Next Generation frame. Everything is now done and I can start using the frame. Woohoo !!! B1 and B2 were so excited that they decided to pose for some photos. So here they are on the part the sewing machine (Pfaff Hobby Grand Quilter) sits on, from 2 different views. Crazy bananas! In the corner you may notice some Warm & Natural batting and some Muslin. That's going to be my first practice quilt. Unfortunately the next 2 days are crazy so it may have to wait until Thursday. Wish me luck! Until next time .......

5 comments:

Myra said...

Yup! Crazy Bananas...better watch the monkeys don't get them!!! 8-)
Great that you will be getting on with things with your quilter. I am waiting for feedback on it... Don't rush, but hurry up!!! 8-)
Snow... you doing that whole quilt?
Happy stitchings!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a bad night, glad to hear you are on the mend....Snow looks amazing..

Joyce said...

I have the Inspira frame which is the one put out before the NG. I have had endless help from this group. I think it's worth joining even if you don't have problems.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PfaffHobbyGrandQuilter/

Julie said...

Hope you are feeling better. The bananas made me laugh. Good luck with the quilt, its amazing how much better you get with each one you do.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

How fun to quilt at home! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails