Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Addicted

It occurred to me today that I've neglected to show any purchases made at the ISQSC in Fargo ND last weekend. And I have a confession to make.......I'm addicted to buying charm squares, layer cakes, and jelly rolls! Is there a cure for me? Somehow I doubt it! LOL

Here's a layer cake and jelly roll of the Moda line called Cotton Blossoms, designed by a mother/daughter duo. Apparently there are 2 different jelly rolls available; a daughter one and a mother one. This jelly roll is the daughter one, you can see it contains more lighter fabrics. I've been collecting black and white fabric for a while now and couldn't pass up the 1/2 yd cuts and layer cake (all rolled up) of these from Faye's Henhouse Quilts. In my mind I picture making a black and white quilt with hits of either lime green or bright pink as an accent.Here's what started my addiction, buying charm packs. It doesn't help when the vendor has a sale buy 3 charm packs and get a fourth one free. Who could resist that? Yes, you only see 3 different charm packs here but I haven't told you how many of each line I bought. LOL! I'm only going to say I bought more that 1 charm pack of each line and leave it at that. I'm allowed to be mysterious once in a while, right? Until next time.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh.... I understand this addiction you seem to be afflicted with! I have patternitis. You have fabricitis!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Dido, I have the same addiction on jelly rolls and charm sq's. I love you collection of B & W. Cant wait to see what you do with it.

Joyce said...

I love the black and whites. I collect them too. I stopped in at Faye's Henhouse one time on the way to Fargo. It's a wonderful quilt shop. I read somewhere that there is also a place that make Batiks in the same town. I'll look for it next time I pass through that area.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I to have a confession, I have a problem with fabric.....LOL

Myra said...

Awesome buys girlie! 8-)
I think we all have some sort of quiltingitis symptoms!!! 8-)
What a day I have had!!! 8-/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails