Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Can Do It!

I'm doing my happy dance! Why? You ask? Because I solved the problem of thread breakage! Hugs and kisses go to Joyce who suggested that I had the backing rolled on too tight. It needs to be flat, not taut. First I rethreaded the machine, adjusted the rails and away I went! WooHoo! Sorry the pic is not great but that's what happens when you use muslin and off-white thread. I'll try to take some better pics later on today after some more practice time. I find I like making loops, like the letter 'l' or 'e'. I'm doing my happy dance! Off to practice some more. Until next time .......

3 comments:

Myra said...

Woohoo! Good for your K!!! If you use darker thread we could all see... 8-)
I am just posting about what I am bringing to work on at the retreat tomorrow.
See you then! OH! An I'll be there around 9am.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I knew you could do it QGB...congratulations...

Wendy said...

You must be really happy to have your machine back to working better. That can be very frustrating.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails