Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finn's Challenge

I love the challenge of meeting a quilting deadline provided I have a bit of time (not just a day or 2) to finish a project. So I decided it would be good for me to join Finn's New Year's Eve challenge. She is keeping a list of all participants and how many projects we think we will finish by Dec 31st. I'm going to challenge myself to finish 4 quilts. I have a lot of tops finished but haven't quilted anything for a while. So that will be my focus for this challenge. Wanna join? Visit Finn's blog here. Until next time .......

4 comments:

Willow Grove - Kez said...

I love these challenges to finish WIP. I'm hoping to finish 7 so I can start some of the patterns I have purchased lately. I'm trying not to start to many more until I finish these.

Kez

em's scrapbag said...

Welcome to the challenge. I am also working hard to finish quilts for Finn's challenge.

Myra said...

Woohoo you go girl! Good for you! I am determined also!
Yes I will bring the baby girl quilt on Wednesday...
Happy stitchings! 8-)

Finn said...

Good morning, I have you linked and your number added to the rest! Have fun with the finishing and don't get stressed out, we'll be here to cheer you onward! Hugs, Finn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails