I saw this on designer Pat Sloan's blog , the entry for August 29th, and I knew I should pass it on. It's a recipe for a chocolate cake in 5 minutes. Seriously! Check out the link here. Here's a pic of the finished product. If you try the recipe let me know what you think! Pat finds the craziest things online...Until next time .......
4 comments:
Interesting...will have to try it out sometime. Better yet, I will get the kids to try it out. 8-)
Ohhhhhhh, chocolate cake! Yum
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm enjoying reading yours. I love the quilt in your header! Where do I find that one??? My paper pieced project are snails for an online swap.
Just popping in to say "hi" and make sure the link works. You have a neat blog. I love the Chinese coins baby quilt that you will be quilting and the one with the flying geese on the border is just lovely! Happy UFO finishing, Hugs, Finn
Hello! It is my 1st time here but I love your blog! I really need to know where you got the pig coffee cup...lol
Post a Comment