Friday, August 29, 2008

Tip-Toe through the Tulips

Time to show another little quilt that I made for my mum for Mother's Day in 2006. The quilt is 17.5 inches wide and 11.5 inches tall. Each tulip section is 2 inches wide by 6 inches tall. Each tulip was paper-pieced. Click on the photo if you want a closer look. The pattern is from Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting magazine, March/April 2006 issue. To me it just says "Springtime". It was fun and quick to make. Until next time .......

2 comments:

Joyce said...

It's cute. I have that magazine but I'm not into paper piecing so if I ever make it, it will have to be wonky.

Myra said...

I don't think I have seen that one K! Very nice! You've made a lot of quilts for your mother haven't you! You are a great daughter... 8-)
Happy stitchings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails