Sunday, August 3, 2008

Goodies from San Diego

It's time to show the goodies I bought at the quilt shops I visited in San Diego. The following is what I bought at the first shop called "Cozy Quilt Shop". You can visit their website here. I bought a layer cake and charm pack of Moda fabric called "Peace on Earth" by 3 Sisters. It's absolutely gorgeous fabric. Then I bought 3 books that Cozy Quilt Shop has published. They originated the monthly club using 2.5 inch strips into a new original pattern. From there it just took off. You can read more about their story here.











I also went to another quilt shop called "Memory Lane". You can visit their website here. I bought 3 patterns; 2 for using jelly rolls and 1 bag pattern.
I also bought some fabric; coffee beans batik, coffee cups batik, 2 tea shop fabrics, a panel, 2 jelly rolls, and a FQ of tomatoes!
I had a great time at these 2 quilt shops. If you're ever in San Diego you should go visit! Until next time .........

3 comments:

Joyce said...

I went to San Diego a couple of years ago when my son and his family were living there. I didn't go to a quilt shop there but did visit one farther up the coast at Carlsbad I think it was. It's a beautiful area but we're glad our kids have moved bakc home.

Myra said...

Ooooooooo..........Ahhhhhhhhhh.......
Lovely, yummy purchases K!!! I think one of your jelly rolls is like some charm packs that I bought in Keewatin....
The books look interesting! So does the patterns! 8-)
See you Wed night!
Happy stitchings!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wow that looks like you had some fun! ;-) I've made a few of the cozy patterns, they are really quick and easy. Lucky you to get to visit their store!
Have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails