Saturday, August 30, 2008

Batik FQs

Do you remember when I mentioned I started a new project in the post here ? Well, I cut a lot of strips from my batik fqs and I'm ready to begin sewing them as leaders and enders. Here's a pic of some of the strips I cut and a pic of the pattern from the book by Evelyn Sloppy called "Strips and Strings" . Life has been hectic around here lately with a lot of family members visiting from out-of-province the last couple of weeks (which I've enjoyed very much) but I'm looking forward to next week when my teenaged munchkins go back to school and routine is restored and then I can get some sewing done! Click on the pics for a closer look at the pattern and the fabrics. Until next time ...

1 comment:

Myra said...

Hey K! You gonna quilt it like the one in the book too? Cheeky hey? 8-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails