Remember the mini quilt retreat I went to 2 weeks ago on August 10th? I forgot to post some of the pics I took that day. Here's some of the stars that my friend 'A' made. They are paper-pieced. She was going to make 2 quilts for her granddaughters to use when sleeping over at her house. Isn't that sweet? 'A' is a very talented seamstress but has just started quilting maybe 2 years ago. It's always fun to see what 'A' is working on when she comes to our Wed night quilting
Here's a pic of 'A' holding one of the finished quilt tops. Striking and wonderful for her granddaughters! Lucky kids to have a special grandmother :^)
Until next time .......
4 comments:
That is a beautiful quilt 'A' has done for her granddaughters. Is a lot of work put into that. Hope she has it on display so everyone can see it when they visit. Look like it was a great retreat. When the girls get older I will have to go on one.
Kez
They are gorgeous.
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Cool closeups or the stars K! At first I was thinking who? where? when? what? ... and then it all clicked in. Duh!!!
Very nice stars and quilt! How fun to go to a retreat! :-)
Post a Comment