It's it funny how I could get more sewing done this afternoon in a couple of hours compared to how much I got done yesterday during our mini-retreat! I worked on this UFO called Spice Market Garden Quilt by Janet Page Kessler using Spice Market fabric designed by Kaye England. You can find the fabric and pattern here.
Above is the center square ready for the next step round of borders
Adding the first set of borders ...
Next comes the first outer border on the top ...
Next comes the second outer border on the bottom ...
Then we have to construct 2 side borders like this one ...
Add one of these borders to the left side ...
Then add the last outer border and the quilt top is done! Another UFO quilt top completed & into the to-be-quilted pile. Yay! Until next time
4 comments:
Really pretty :o)
OH dear K... tis not a completed UFO until the binding and label are on!!! 8-)
Looks great! Love the fabrics...
Happy stitchings!
I love that floral fabric - beautiful color combination. Blessings, marlene
I love the colours. Cant wait to see it all finished. It will be divine.
Kez
Post a Comment