The first free pattern has been posted on Helen Stubbing's blog from the Stitcher's Angel swap. The sign-up for the swap in now closed but for the next few weeks a free pattern will be posted each Monday for anyone to use. Click here to see the post . It's a darling project. I think I'll put this in the "to do" pile. Yikes! like I need that like a hole in my head but I like to do hand work in the winter while watching TV...keeps me from snacking which is a good thing!
I have a confession to make...a started a new project (although I bought the pattern and fabric in 2005). I'm going to use it as a "leaders and enders" project. They will be the leading off pieces when I'm chain piecing some other project as well as the ending pieces of the chain. Clear as mud, right? LOL! First I have to finish cutting the strips from FQs in widths varying from 1" to 2.5". The pattern is from a book called "Strips & Strings" by Evelyn Sloppy. You can see it here. Will post some pics when I make some progress. Until next time .....
2 comments:
Hi K this is your loving SIL Brenda, just love your bogsite, and seeing all lthat is being made out there. Even though I don't quilt i loe reading and seeing what you and your group is up to. Keep up the good work, wish i was a quilter but just don't have the patience for it. Way to go!
Hi You!
A new project hey...? 8-)
Thanks for directing me to the free pattern K! Remind me next one too please.... pretty please... 8-)
Post a Comment