Remember I got to see Michael C. Hall at Comic Con last month. You can read my post about that here. To make the post quilty now I'll show you a pic of another one of the quilts I made for my mum, a tablerunner that was a pattern from an old copy of Country Woman magazine. Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Dexter and Logs
Today the season 2 DVD of Dexter comes out and we'll be running out to the store to buy it! I've been waiting for this day for months..... (I know I need to get a life LOL!) Season 3 starts the 3rd week of September so I'll be able to catch up with Season 2 by then.
Remember I got to see Michael C. Hall at Comic Con last month. You can read my post about that here. To make the post quilty now I'll show you a pic of another one of the quilts I made for my mum, a tablerunner that was a pattern from an old copy of Country Woman magazine.
The logs in all the log cabin blocks were narrow...0.5 inches finished if I remember correctly. And no, I did not paper piece the quilt; I pieced it by machine the regular old-fashioned way! LOL! If you want a closer look click on the pic. Until next time .....
Remember I got to see Michael C. Hall at Comic Con last month. You can read my post about that here. To make the post quilty now I'll show you a pic of another one of the quilts I made for my mum, a tablerunner that was a pattern from an old copy of Country Woman magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very nice Kh!
I have yet to make my table runner like that. Have the fabric sitting there, just waiting, patiently...for 3 years!!! LOL!!! 8-) snicker, snicker...
Happy stitchings!
What a wonderful quilt! So tiny, and so accurate. Great work!
Post a Comment