Here it is hanging on a doorknob.....
Monday, August 18, 2008
Fabric Basket & Purse
Look what I came across while reading blogs...a fabulous tutorial for making fabric baskets. Go here to see the tutorial; it looks easy enough for me to do (even though I avoid making bags whenever possible unless one of my friends is holding my hand every step of the way)! I did manage to make one for a gift for my mum a couple of years ago for Mother's Day. And the best part is that she actually uses it a lot instead of "keeping it for a special occassion and never using it". My mum loves Asian prints and the clean lines of Asian design so this was a good pick.
Here it is hanging on a doorknob.....
Here is another view of the bag .....
Here is the other side of the bag .....
The pattern is called Ying-Yang by Scrap Bags. The website is here. Until next time .....
Here it is hanging on a doorknob.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I saw that basket tutorial early last week...was going to put the link on my blog...?... Don't recall if I did or not? hmmmmm?
I think I recall you making that tote...I think? 8-)
Post a Comment