
We had our mini-retreat today and fun was had by all! Some were very productive working on their projects; others were more productive visiting with everyone. I was part of the latter group, I did not get much done other than the rip-it-stitch aka unsewing and visiting! LOL! Here's a pic of
Myra's quilt that she finally finished machine quilting today...woo hoo ...it's a gift for her DB & SIL for their 25th wedding anniversary. It's just gorgeous and perfect for them as they love the outdoors and camping. Can't wait to see the binding put on this one Myra! Will you bring it on Wed night ??
My friend Dl was busy quilting this bargello for a birthday gift to be given away later this month, Aren't deadlines great ?? Her Pfaff Hobby Grand Quilter was humming along all day.

Here she is getting

Myra to help her pin baste the quilt sandwich....and then here's the quilt all ready to be quilted...she used 14 colours in this bargello compared to the 8 colours I used in mine.
I'll post some more pics another day. Until next time .....
2 comments:
HA! And you said I would get to the computer tonight before you!! NOT! 8-) I just finished posting about 20 minutes ago....and I forgot to mention what I accomplished today! Duh!!
Hope you had a good supper out at the cottage! 8-)
THank you for posting a pic of Myra's quilt. It's beautiful.
I'm glad you had a good time
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Post a Comment