Monday, August 4, 2008

Photo


My friend Myra suggested I show some of my finished quilts on my blog. A lot of my finished quilts I have given to my mum but I always forget to take photos of the quilts before I give them to her. I went over to visit her today and remembered to bring my camera. So here's a photo of a Mother's Day gift I made for my mum in 1999. Mum has always been encouraging me to create.....before I was a quilter I did needlepoint and cross-stitch since age 12. Mum also adores anything I make her and truely appreciates each gift. Mum also trained me to get my PhD in shopping and I'm happy to say I excel in that sport! LOL We even have an out-of-town shopping excersion planned for next week. I sure hope I'm young at heart like her when I'm her age of 82! Until next time .........

2 comments:

Myra said...

Is that suppose to depict you and your ma? 8-)
Very nice! Can't wait to see more! 8-)
What a nag hey!?! 8-)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very cute! LOL I think my Mom helped with my PhD too! :-)) I wonder how many cross-stitchers turn to quilters? I used to be one too, but the quilting bug bit hard! :-)
Have a happy day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails