Friday, August 15, 2008

More Mini-Retreat Pics

Here are some more pics from our mini-retreat earlier this week .....

This is Vf's magic tile type quilt. I love the colours she's used.This is Sw's photo-transfer quilt that she is making for a special family celebration. Nice idea, huh?This is Jm's quilt that she has laid out on the floor. By the end of the day she had the quilt top completed! Pretty good for a beginner quilter, huh?
Here is Pg added another border to her quilt. I just adore the sunflower batik fabric she used. Myra is in the background procrastinating instead of working on her machine quilting LOL!
That's it for this post. Hope you like the pics! Until next time .......

1 comment:

Myra said...

Hey!!! Watch it girl!!! 8-)
Procrastinating indeed!!! NOT!!! I got a lot done that day! I did, I did!!!
Nice pics K!
Happy stitchings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails